Our refund and returns policy last 30 days. If 30 days have passed since you received your item(s), we won’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of items are not refundable:
- Items customized to your requirements
- Items with engraving
- Items damaged caused by your improper use
- Items losses caused by incomplete delivery addresses.
Returns & Refunds
NOTICE: Because all of our items are made to order, it means that we only produce after you place your order. If the items themselves have no quality problems, we will charge a 35% restocking fee for the refunds & returns.
Please follow these terms when refunding:
- Please contact us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] first before you request a return/refund.
- All items that require return/exchange, can only be made once.
- We reserve the right and full discretion to disqualify you from returns if the subsequent item(s) for return or exchange are of the same item(s) as a previous order.
- Our returns and exchanges policy does not cover damage resulting from unique, accidental, or random damage that is the result of your use or wear and tear of a product.
- Customized items, such as ring sizes over 9US or under 3US / changing the main stone / changing side stones / changing the style of the band / engraving on the ring are non-refundable.
- Amanda Fine Jewelry will charge a 35% restocking fee for customized item exchanges.
- Items sent to you as Replacement/Exchange are not refundable.
- Such returns are at all times governed by the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Fair Trading) Act of the U.S.
- All decisions made by Amanda Fine Jewelry are final.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a refund will automatically be applied to your original payment method.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund, please get in touch with us at [email@example.com].
If you would like to change items for personal reasons, please refer to the following rules:
- If the value of the exchange item(s) is higher than the original item(s), you will need to pay the difference in price.
- If the value of the exchanged item(s) is less than the value of the original item(s), there will be no refund.
We want your order to be made just the way you want it! Please check our confirmation email after you placed your order. Check spelling, dates, and names carefully. Please get in touch with us immediately if you find something wrong with your order.
Generally, all items will be sent into production 120 minutes after we receive the payment. Therefore, any cancellations after 120 minutes of your purchase will incur a 30% material and processing fee.
To return your product, please get in touch with us at [firstname.lastname@example.org] to get our address.
You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs when returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If your address is out of the United States the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
NOTICE: Please use a trackable shipping service when you return the item(s), we do not process returns without a tracking number.
Please contact us at [email@example.com] for questions related to refunds and returns.